What’s In This Website?
February 14, 2018
In keeping with our mandate, this website provides information and commentary about the quality of Council’s management of the Municipality of Port Hope on behalf of the citizens/taxpayers of Port Hope’s Urban and Rural Wards.
The Home page also contains the latest and prior issues of our monthly newsletter. Scroll down if you do not see it at first.
This website is updated regularly so check back to see what is new.
- Whatever page you are on, clicking on the heading “Port Hope Citizens’ Association” logo will bring you back to the Home page.
- The Menu line show the various information items contained in the website. Click on a specific menu item will bring up the relevant page.
- The 3 blocks below the heading contain information about (1) The municipal election in October 2018 and our members’ wants and needs (2) a membership forum which publishes our members’ comments and (3) the projects that we are actively working on.
Clicking on any block will bring up the most current information about the named category.
- The large block below this contains the most current newsletter. Click on “Read More” to see the full newsletter.
- Clicking on the heading will take you back to the Home page.
The Newsletter has a feedback form at the end of the newsletter. Feel free to put your comments about anything that concerns life in our community.
We appreciate your feedback about all aspects of this website. Just send us an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.